ФорумМагов-Познание Магии-Орден Грааля Миров(ОГМ)
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

возникли проблемы с основным адресом angraal.com? зеркало grail.forum2x2.ru
для связи с Вултуром vulture-henig@mail.ru

ФорумПорталПоискРегистрацияВход

What kind of warrior are you?

Перейти вниз 
+3
Farfiria
Катурия
Elnar
Участников: 7
АвторСообщение
Elnar
Претендент
Претендент
Elnar

Мужчина Сообщения : 5485
Опыт : 11176
Дата регистрации : 2009-06-28

What kind of warrior are you? Empty
СообщениеТема: What kind of warrior are you?   What kind of warrior are you? I_icon_minitimeЧт Июл 02, 2015 2:12 pm

http://www.playbuzz.com/dfajox10/what-kind-of-warrior-are-you
Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз
Катурия
Форумчанин
Форумчанин
Катурия

Женщина Сообщения : 1568
Опыт : 4856
Дата регистрации : 2015-05-02

СообщениеТема: Re: What kind of warrior are you?   What kind of warrior are you? I_icon_minitimeВт Июл 07, 2015 8:54 am

You are an assassin!

What kind of warrior are you? Ad715f18-63fd-4988-b6d2-aed86dc8320d

Your arsenal consists of your hidden blades, tomahawks, smoke bombs, your bow and arrows, and your amazing stealth! You can slip past pretty much everyone, utilizing the shadows. You use your hidden blades for quick kills without people noticing. When you get caught, you either stand and fight with the tomahawk or disappear without a trace with your smoke bombs. You also have your bow for long range sniping.
Elnar
Претендент
Претендент
Elnar

Мужчина Сообщения : 5485
Опыт : 11176
Дата регистрации : 2009-06-28

СообщениеТема: Re: What kind of warrior are you?   What kind of warrior are you? I_icon_minitimeВт Июл 07, 2015 4:49 pm

You are a potion master!

What kind of warrior are you? BEY3OKF

Your arsenal consists of a variety of potions and your trusty sword! You can heal your teammates, throw potions of decay at your enemies, or even reverse effects of a sickness! And if you ever run out of potions (which you probably won't), you could always whip out your trusty sword and slice your enemies to pieces.
Farfiria
Неофит
Неофит
Farfiria

Женщина Сообщения : 9322
Опыт : 13498
Дата регистрации : 2013-10-31

СообщениеТема: Re: What kind of warrior are you?   What kind of warrior are you? I_icon_minitimeСр Июл 08, 2015 9:14 am

You are a mage!
What kind of warrior are you? A4ec34de-841f-4199-98b9-aa7e8f2bf8f2
Your arsenal consists of your wand/staff, your spellbook, and your brains! Not only are you one of the smarter ones in the group, but you can provide your team with a countless number of protective and healing spells, while dealing tons of damage yourself! You can also control the elements and manipulate enemies' minds!
Zerat
Претендент
Претендент
Zerat

Другое / Не разглашать Сообщения : 27038
Опыт : 35439
Дата регистрации : 2014-06-11

СообщениеТема: Re: What kind of warrior are you?   What kind of warrior are you? I_icon_minitimeВт Фев 14, 2017 2:34 am

You are a mage!
Your arsenal consists of your wand/staff, your spellbook, and your brains! Not only are you one of the smarter ones in the group, but you can provide your team with a countless number of protective and healing spells, while dealing tons of damage yourself! You can also control the elements and manipulate enemies' minds!
Arcana Lord
Претендент
Претендент
Arcana Lord

Мужчина Сообщения : 12870
Опыт : 16147
Дата регистрации : 2016-04-12

СообщениеТема: Re: What kind of warrior are you?   What kind of warrior are you? I_icon_minitimeВт Фев 14, 2017 10:00 am

You are a scout!
What kind of warrior are you? 9b220de9-e7b5-4e5d-8cad-be7f4f0354ea
Your arsenal consists of your sword and your speed! Even though you deal light damage, your speed is unrivaled. You're great when your team needs to go on a rescue mission, as you'll be there before anyone else. By the time they get there, you'll rescue the person with the enemies dead on the ground.
Ничего непонятно
https://vk.com/targarienov
Mirror
Активный
Активный
Mirror

Женщина Сообщения : 56
Опыт : 2651
Дата регистрации : 2017-02-18

СообщениеТема: Re: What kind of warrior are you?   What kind of warrior are you? I_icon_minitimeВс Фев 19, 2017 7:12 pm

Ваш арсенал состоит из вашей палочки / персонала, вашей книги заклинаний, и ваши мозги! Мало того, что вы один из них умнее в группе, но вы можете обеспечить вашу команду с бесчисленным количеством защитных и исцеляющих заклинаний, в то время как дело тонн повреждения самостоятельно! Вы также можете управлять элементами и манипулировать сознанием врагов!
Эцио
Претендент
Претендент
Эцио

Мужчина Сообщения : 7677
Опыт : 12069
Дата регистрации : 2013-12-24

СообщениеТема: Re: What kind of warrior are you?   What kind of warrior are you? I_icon_minitimeЧт Май 04, 2017 12:30 am

Пиромант

What kind of warrior are you?
Страница 1 из 1

Права доступа к этому форуму:Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения
ФорумМагов-Познание Магии-Орден Грааля Миров(ОГМ) :: Разговоры обо всем :: Tests-
Перейти: